Last modified: June 04, 2015Transparency and choice
Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. We treat your privacy seriously and don’t want to lose your trust, therefore we guarantee that nobody other than us will access your personal data without your explicit consent.
- What information (data) we collect
- How we use that information
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information
The following document explains our privacy and cookies policy.Changes
When you use our website, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our services
- Internet protocol address
- device event information such as hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser
Cookies are small text files which are stored on the computer whenever you visit certain web pages.
If you wish to turn off the cookies you can configure your browser to alert you of the presence of a cookie, so that you can then decide whether to accept it or not, or you can set it to automatically reject all cookies.
Most Internet browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can change these settings to either block the cookies or receive a warning when a cookie is sent to your device. There are many ways to handle cookies, please refer to the instruction manual or the help screen of your browser to learn how to adjust its settings. Disabling the cookies we use may condition your experience on the ESG Services website, for example you may not be able to access certain areas or you may not receive customized information.
If you use different devices to view or access to websites (i.e. computer, Smartphone, tablet, etc.), make sure that every browser on every device is set to suit your preferences on cookies.
In addition of using the browser’s tool to turn on or turn off every single cookie, we inform you that the www.youronlinechoices.com
website contains a list of the main providers who work with website managers to collect and use information to provide behavioural advertising. You can turn off or turn on all companies or alternatively set your preferences for individual ones.
How we store and use information we collect
We work hard to protect our website and users from unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold.Rights of the account
At any time, as the owner of your personal data, you can exercise your rights towards the data controller under Article 7 of D.Lgs 196/2003, which is transcribed below in full:
1. The owner of personal data has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded and its communication in intelligible form.
2. The owner of the personal data has the right to obtain indication about:
a) the origin of personal data
b) the purposes and methods of treatment
c) the logic applied in case of treatment done with the aid of electronic instruments
d) the identification of the owner, the controller and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2
e) the subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as an appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The owner of personal data has the right to oppose, wholly or partially a) for legitimate reasons concerning the processing of personal data, pertinent to the purpose of collection b) for the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market researches or commercial communication.
The responsible for the treatment is ESG Services S.r.l. To exercise your rights as above stated, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
o send a fax to +39 06 93956017.